The weather is warmer and summer has been thrust upon us. Busy season is over and that means its time we all get busy studying for the CPA Exam. I myself sometimes find it hard to study when it is so nice out and my friends are lounging by the pool or going off to the beach. That is why I keep a few tricks up my sleeve that help keep me motivated to study.
1. Set a set time that you are going to study – I will pencil in 2 hours of no distractions. If I complete this then I can feel good about my day.
2. Study earlier in the day- You are more likely to get tired and distracted when studying late at night.
3. Bring Study materials on the Commute – Ride a train 2 hours a day? That’s two hours worth of study times right there.
4. Remind yourself of your goals. IT WILL BE WORTH IT IN THE END.
5. Never give in or give up!