Hopefully we are in the last stages of the winter. Oh boy, has it been a cold one. Snow has fallen from the sky like its been going out of style and I have shivered my way onto the train every morning and night.
However, I feel like things are changing. The days are getting longer and people are getting less cranky. Sure we may get hit with a few more dustings, but I think that the groundhog was right and winter is almost over.
Now that Spring is here I have to take control again and start kicking some royal butt.
Here is my list for what I am going to do this Spring.
1. Going to get into wicked good shape.
2. Run a Marathon this Summer.
3. Find a new person to date that is the total package.
4. Make more money!
5. Do something nice for my friends.
6. Move out of where I am living now.
7. Write a book.
8. Get my Taxes done.
9. Do some artistic endeavors
10. Get a new Computer and Car.